- Acknowledge requests for quotation and gather all the preliminary information.
- Coordinate eventually with 3rd party suppliers
- Prepare samples, giving them references and follow up on their shipments arrival at destination
- Responsible for accurate quotes preparation
- Create files related to order (Order Entry, sample registration, software backups,…)
- Send downpayment invoice and order acknowledgement to customer
- Regular update on scheduled arrival of parts, payments, samples,…
- Send pre-ship payment invoice to customer
- Co-ordinate with the Field Service planners on Short term and long term planning of visits to avoid conflicts or lack of resources.
- Preparation of supporting documentation such as drawings, manuals, job check list… for service technicians and customer.
- Follow-up on Field Service technician’s reports to ensure all pending items are taken care of for customers and see if any other jobs are to be planned
- Update customer data files after completion of project
- Advise customers on progress, delivery dates, shipping info…
- Cooperate and Collaborate with all the other departments (finance, shipping, service technicians, spare parts, workshop,...)
- Good Customer Service skills, in person, on the phone and by email
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Word/Excel/Outlook,…)
- Able to cope in/with stressful situations
- Able to prioritize workload
- Fluent in English (reading, writing and spoken)
- Knowledge of Spanish and French language is a big advantage
- Good awareness of Health & Safety issues
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with packaging equipment is an advantage.
- Basic knowledge of AutoCad is an advantage
Physical demands and qualifications
- While mainly intended as a daytime office job, this position may occasionally require overtime.
- Must be able to adhere to safety rules and regulations.
- Serac requires drug testing before hiring and in the event of any accident.
- Serac reserves the right to do a background check.
- Very interesting job with a variety of tasks.
- Working as part of a small team in a subsidiary of a multinational SME in a multicultural environment (there are many different nationalities in our company).
- Competitive Benefit package available to successful candidates