We are looking for an Electrical Engineer experienced in PLC control systems.
This Engineering position is responsible for conformance with company design standards and customer or marketing specifications.
Education and Experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering (GPA: 3.0 min.)
- 2-5 years of experience in machine controls design
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Project design experience in controls engineering for industrial machinery
- Experience in the design of electrical schematics, panel layouts and application of control system components.
- Working experience with PLC and HMI programming, with attention to detail,
- Experience with AutoCAD or Eplan drawings,
- Working knowledge of National (NFPA, ANSI) design standards and safety regulations
- Good testing and troubleshooting skills
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, are essential
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or have permanent residence status to qualify, as the position doesn’t warrant VISA sponsorship
- Mandatory background check and drug testing before hiring.
If you think you meet the requirements and possess the dynamism, please, send your résumé with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the position title in the subject line.